Biyernes, Pebrero 21, 2014

new year new me






End is the beginning of everything. Let us all think that even another year have passed, we should begin a new life. This is the time that we should correct the entire mistake that we have done in the past year. Every year some are making their new year’s resolution in order for them to change their bad doings and also their attitude. I asked myself if what are the thing that I need to change.
        2013 had already passed so we are now getting ready to face another year of our life. This year I have lot of things, mistake , that I need to correct, specially to the person I hurt the most I’ll try my best to be good on them. This year I promise I’ll be serious, this year I am now getting ready for entering the college level. I shall study hard for me to finish my studies and enter the college. I shall change my bad attitude and always think positive.
        2013 is already end but it doesn’t mean, we forget all the things that we have done wrong instead we change it for the better. If last year is not enough for us to know what is not good to us, we have given another year to continue knowing our mistake and become a better person, a mature one In the future. In every end there’s always a beginning. This is the beginning of new me, the better one. I’ll thank God that he had given me another year to correct all my mistake that I have observe last year.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento