Sabado, Pebrero 22, 2014

MY DREAM MY FUTURE.

         
DREAM, this is just a simple word but it connect to our future. Everyone have a dream, dream that they want to become in the future. when I was young I use to dream lot of things,I dont know that this dream will serve as a path way to the future.
       I have alot of dream, but in the end only one remain,But before I achieve this dream I encounter lot of difficulties. , I got a courage to face this difficulties, with the help of my friends, families and god, they always at my side and guide me on the right way that I should go. I shall do everything just to achieve this dream. My dream is I want To have a restaurant someday so I shall Take HRM, so that I shall Gain a knowledge on how to manage a restaurant, I admit that i really love cooking, this was my hobby, even I still young, I love to experiment, and that I found out a new recipe. i know that this was my talent, so I shall pursue my dream, I shall study hard.
         Dream will just a dream if will not pursue on it, our dream will become our future of have improve it and it will become our future, our dream will serve us an inspiration for us to face the future. In order to achieve our dream we need a hard work, we dont just focus in what they call intelligence  If we gonna think of it we don't succeed if we dont have a hard work.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento