Lunes, Oktubre 7, 2013

                                  Reflection

                                 
                       The discoveries or learning’s that I have gained or learned in my ict during the second grading period are creating html files using notepad we create many exercises that helps us understand more this topic  or lesson  in notepad.   And we continue in posting in our blog.

             During this period I haven’t met some problem just like before. I have done all the things that our teacher has given to us. Even there are many contests that can affect our discussion  and sometimes we don’t have classes because we are too busy  in preparing for the teachers day celebration and the statistic month, this month have a lot of activities done  but it is not the hindrance  to me in not doing my work and finish them.

            Moving on… the second grading is soon to end so we must welcome the third grading and be prepared, so I am moving on to the next level the third grading period and I shall apply all the things I’ve learned in second grading. I shall try  my best to do the works that shall be given to me.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento