Huwebes, Agosto 8, 2013

                                                                    REFLECTION
                 The  discoveries or learning's that I have gained or learned in my ICT  during the first grading period are the  internet timeline, about blog, and making an account in g-mail and also in blogger.
                  During the first period that  I have met problems or challenges that I have encountered during my ict class is when we are too busy in preparing for our jingle competition and we have only a short period of  time to have a discussion in our lesson, that made me not fully understand some of our lesson.
                   I have addressed the problems that I have encounter by reading the notes that we have copied and that's help me a lot to understand some of our lesson, but I admit that some didn't  really come easily  into my  mind.
                   Moving on ...  the first grading had passed so I am moving on to the next grading and I will learn more  things about ict subject I will strive hard in order to passed this subject. 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento